Moonlight Creative is looking to add an out-of-this-world designer to our crew. As a Moon Crew member, you are a:
Designer: You have a passion for translating solid strategy to visual solutions. Whether you’re designing a logo, website, or customer experience, you’re up for the challenge of innovating and supporting new ideas.
Dreamer: You dream big. And then you’re able to translate those dreams to achievable results. You never stop learning and aren’t afraid of new challenges. Instead of being threatened by competition, you know that a strong community thrives on inspiration.
Doer: You have stellar design talent and production skills. You can manage multiple projects and clients with skill and grace. You are a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in design
- 1-5 years agency experience
- Love (and live by) Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively manage projects from concept to completion
- Proven experience designing for print and digital platforms (websites, social media posts, editorial layouts, logos, packaging, etc.)
- Strong layout and typography skills
- CMS Proficiency (WordPress)
- Experience editing/customizing WordPress themes (using page builders like Visual Composer)
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience creating wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
- Email design and development
Moon Crew Perks:
- Company-paid health coverage
- Matching 401K plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Dessert-friendly atmosphere
- Team bowling, cooking classes & yoga
As a boutique creative agency, each of us brings additional unique skills and talents to the team. Besides being an awesome designer, tell us what else you bring to the table.
Sound like you? Send us the goods at email@example.com!
What’s the difference between a custom and a theme website and which is right for you?Read More›
If you’re not taking advantage of email marketing, you should. And here’s why.
When clients come to us for our recommendations, we commonly include email marketing on our list of suggested implementations. That’s because we believe email is very effective at generating leads, driving sales, and nurturing customer relationships. We could spend all day talking about the business benefits of email marketing, but we think we can convince you of the tool’s awesomeness with just three reasons.Read More›
Every successful company has a strong brand identity. Here’s how we can help you build yours.
A brand is essential to every successful company or organization. It doesn’t matter if you’re a small locally owned business, a non-profit, or a startup company—you need a brand.
Why? The answer is in the difference between soda and Coca-Cola. One is just a product; the other is an experience. You don’t create a relationship with carbonated sugar water. You create a relationship with a brand that believes happiness can be achieved by the simple act of sharing a Coke. Brands transform ordinary products or services into memorable experiences, and these experiences drive repeat purchases. Without a brand, Coke is reduced to just carbonated sugar water. Eighty-two percent of U.S. adults claim they are loyal to a product or brand. Sixty-four percent of consumers say shared values are the primary reason they have a relationship with a brand. At the very least, branding earns you greater visibility. Color can increase brand recognition by up to 80%.Read More›