25 to Life
We’ve been missing Brady ever since he left for his cross-country exploration. Now looking to make his mark in Denver, we heard from him just in time for his birthday. Here’s a taste of what Brady’s learned in his quarter of a century.
I turned 25 last week, and I am in it for life now.
Well, here is what I’ve learned this year, as is tradition.
1) Hopefully, my quarter-life crisis turns into me starting my career rather than what happens during a mid-life crisis.
2) Wherever I move, southern weather follows. I expected winter when I moved to Denver in February, but it’s been over 50 degrees for most of my time here.
3) It really is difficult to make friends outside of school – maybe if I joined a group or something…
4) Peyton Manning doesn’t wander the trail around his house*- at least not the two times I was there.
5) You can cook a surprising amount of good food on a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducin’ Grillin’ Machine
Bonus) True Detective is must-watch TV.
That’s all for now, folks. I hope you learned something this year as well. Stick around ’til next year and see what life has to offer me again!